OPTiX Microfibre Shampoo
OPTiX Microfibre Shampoo is a brilliant microfibre detergent to ensure your microfibre cloths/towels are nice and clean as well as soft. It opens the individual strands inside the microfibre fabric to gently release dirt and grime from within the fibers. OPTiX Microfibre Shampoo contains no bleach, no fabric softeners and will not chemically burn the microfibres.
What To Use It For:
- Release dirt and grime from microfibre.
- Attack individual microfibre strands for a deep clean.
- Rehabilitate your towels, cloths, pads and mitts to optimise performance.
- Restore the ultra-plush microfibre goodness.
Cleansing Your Microfibre
OPTiX Microfibre Shampoo opens the individual strands from within the microfibre to gently release dirt and grime. This allows for a nice deep clean of your towels etc. The product does not contain bleach, fabric softeners and will not chemically burn your microfibre so it is safe for all sorts of items in your car-cleaning arsenal. OPTiX Microfibre Wash rinses completely clean for perfectly soft, residue-free results.
The reason you should use dedicated microfibre washes is because most run-of-the-mill laundry detergents will fill your microfibre strands with softeners, or chemically burn the fibers and ultimately ruining your stuff. The purpose of a dedicated microfibre shampoo is to make sure you clean your items without damaging them. Ultimately, it will restore absorbency, improve texture for scratch-free results which optimises performance.
How To Use It:
- Separate microfibre towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfibre goods with OPTiX Microfibre Shampoo and hot water.
- Add 30mL for small wash loads; 60mL for medium loads; or 100mL or more for large or heavily contaminated wash loads.
- Machine dry microfibre goods on low heat.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight or use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.
- Product Form: Liquid
- Product Type: Detergent
- Sizes: 1L
- Does not come with or need a trigger.