SWISSVAX Motorcycle Discovery Opaque Collection
SWISSVAX Motorcycle Discovery Opaque Collection - For Matte/Satin Bikes
- The perfect way to get started, Designed to give you a taster of the Swissvax Opaque product range - For Motorcycles!
- Special fuel repellent wax formula's that resist fuel spills or spatter when refueling.
- Save money with this handy bag, containing all our basic matt paint products.
- Bike care made easy and fun! Indulge yourself or treat someone with this original gift.
- Suitable for matt foil wraps as well as matt paint finishes
- Comes in a free handy Swissvax carrying bag
- Swissvax is the official Global supplier of car care products and waxes to Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, Rolls-Royce, Spyker and Lamborghini
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting.
Included in the scope of delivery:
- Your Choice of Swissvax Bike Sheen Opaque wax or R. Rossi's Signature Bike Wax - Opaque
- Swissvax Motorcycle pre-cleaner Opaque
- Swissvax Motorcycle Wash Shampoo Opaque
- Swissvax Wax applicator pad x 2 - black
- Swissvax Micro Absorb microfibre towel (rose)
- Swissvax Mcro-Fibre Cloth - Yellow
- Swissvax Superfine Microfibre cloth (blue)
- Free Swissvax carrying bag
Conventional polishes, waxes and insect removers should not be used on matt paintwork and will most likely cause incremental increases in gloss over time. The Swissvax Opaque product line has been specifically designed to care for this difficult paint finish whilst ensuring that the matt surface appearance is unaffected.
Satin matt paint has been offered as an extra cost option on most premium sports and cruiser bikes for a while now and has become an expensive but popular choice to suit the individual taste. But bike sales dealerships are wary of this new technology as they do not always understand the care requirements needed for ongoing maintenance.
Satin matt paint cannot be polished and scratches or swirl marks cannot be removed without turning the surface shiny - an irreversible situation that cannot be remedied. Once satin matt paint has turned glossy there is no technology available to return it to matt unless you repaint the bike. Likewise you cannot clay the paint or remove surface imperfections.
Therefore in this case the old saying is true - prevention is better than a cure. Regular applications of Swissvax opaque wax and cleaning with dedicated satin matt products will ensure that your matt paint stays matt and in showroom condition for many years to come. Swissvax was the first car care manufacturer to offer a dedicated range of care products for satin matt paint that contains no gloss enhancers, silicones or any chemical that can possibly cause a change in the natural matt appearance - Swissvax Opaque range!