OPTiX White Light Nano Foam Polishing Pads
OPTiX Nano Foam Pads designed for nano polishers, featuring a hook and loop backing. The White Light Pad is for light polishing where you do want too much cutting power but not too soft. This is ideal for refining work with little marring.
What To Use It For:
- Light polishing/refining
- Removing light hmarring
Getting The Job Done
With a nano polisher, you can buff smaller areas where a larger dual action is overkill or would not fit. These pads can be used with nano/mini dual action or rotary polishers. These are quality pads that are well priced, cheaper than bigger name brands and gets the job done.
- Green is heavy cut.
- Orange is medium cut.
- White is refining/polishing.
- Black is super soft finishing.
Is this a cutting pad? No it is not.
Can I finish with this pad? Yes you can, use a respective light polish.
What pad should I use?
- Green is great for sanding marks, deep scratches, hard paint
- Orange is the go to all rounder for 3000 to 8000 grit sanding marks or medium hardness paints or the user that does not want to be too aggressive to start with.
- White is more for lighter scratches/marring, or a good cut for softer paints like Honda, Subaru, Mazda (2020 onwards), land rover/ jag.
- Black is best for the final finishing refinement.
- Comes in a box of 4
- Grit: Fine
- Sizes: 1.5", 2"