OPTiX Microfibre Ceramic Coating Cloth Bulk
OPTiX Microfibre Ceramic Coating Cloth Stacks
These OPTiX Microfibre Ceramic Coating Cloths are the ideal choice for when it comes to the application of a ceramic coating. These cloths are soft to touch and have a thickness of 365gsm to ensure they are light to hold as well as soft enough to minimise scratches.
What To Use These For:
- Applying ceramic coating.
- Use as rags, touch up cloths etc.
- Remove excess products.
Three Cloth Coating System
When ceramic coating a car, it is efficient to use a three cloth system. The first one will be used to solely spread the coating around your panel, the second one will buff the coating in and the last cloth will buff off excess (a finishing cloth).
Numbering Your Cloths
Before using the cloths, it is recommended you use a permanent marker to number each corner. One side should have the corners numbered from 1 to 4 and the other with 5 to 8. Now when you fold the cloth into 4, you are able to turn/fold the towel from square 1 to 8. This is important as you will need to turn/fold that towel every 1-2 panels as that certain squares can become too rich of coating.
How To Use It:
- Assign your three cloths to the first, second and finishing.
- Number the corners on the first and second cloth.
- Fold your cloths into 4.
- Applying coating to the panel with an applicator.
- With light grip, spread the coating around with the first towel (avoiding surrounding areas such as panels, plastics, windows etc).
- Use the second towel to buff in the coating.
- Use the finishing towel to wipe off excess on panel or surrounding areas.
Things To Note:
- Applicable Locations: Exterior & Interior
- Product Form: Cloth
- Thickness: 365gsm
- Pack of 25
- Material: Korean Yarn Microfibre