Flex Tools 15mm Random Orbital Polisher XFE7-15-150
The FLEX XFE7-15 150 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher is a free-spinning, dual action paint polishing machine that embodies everything that is “FLEX”.
While manufacturing the FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher, FLEX wanted to keep some of the familiarity that we’ve come to know and love. The overall design of the handle and body is very similar to the FLEX XC3401, but actually feels slimmer and easier to use on the FLEX XFE7-15. Rather than the standard bale handle used on other long throw polishers, the FLEX XFE7-15 features a round head, for a firmer and less strenuous grip.
The FLEX XFE7-15 Long Stroke Orbital Polisher is a free spinning model, meaning that there is no forced rotation like its older brother, the XC3401. This allowed FLEX to give the machine a longer 15 mm throw, to cover more area, faster. FLEX is already known for their high powered machines, and the XFE7-15 is a testament to this. The 6-speed motor reaches a max rate of 9,000 OPM (Orbits per minute), giving you all the power you need for a detail.
Equipped with the standard FLEX trigger type mechanism, as well as a locking button for extended details, even your first use of the FLEX XFE7-15 will feel familiar.
Weighing in at only 2.4kg, the FLEX XFE7-15 is lightweight enough to use for extended periods of time, and still get the correct power you want. Perfect for everyone from novices to professionals checking out what the “long throw” world has to offer, the FLEX XFE7-15 is the perfect addition to your detailing line-up.
Features and Specifications.
- VR microprocessor control: with tacho-generator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection.
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing.
- 15 mm orbit for high efficiency.
- Continuous speed control trigger for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation.
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user.
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints.
- Max. polishing pad diameter 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
- Includes 5.5" Backing Plate (Compatible with 6" Pads)
- Orbit 15 mm
- Orbit rate, no load 3,000 - 9,000 OPM
- Power input 710 watt
- Power output 420 watt
- Size (L x H)370 x 140 mm
- Cable length 4.0 m
- Weight 2.4 kg