SWISSVAX Crystal Rock (76% Vol. Carnauba Wax - State-Of-The-Art Wax)
SWISSVAX Crystal Rock (76% Vol. Carnauba Wax - Paul Dalton's State-Of-The-Art Wax)
- Concourse winning wax with over 76% Vol. of pure ivory coloured Grade one Carnauba wax from Northern Brazil
- Special development for Paul Dalton in Great Britain, one of the most famous automobile detailers in the world, made to his exacting requirements.
- Hand made in Switzerland since 1930 for uncompromised quality
- Contains natural UV filters and stabilisers
- Produces an incredible streak-free gloss and enhances the paintwork surface with best beading characteristics
- Amazing ease of application
- Swissvax is the official Global supplier of car care products and waxes to Bugatti, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz Classic, Rolls-Royce, Spyker and Lamborghini
- Can be used on top of any Ceramic Coating, Sio2 Glass Coating or paint protection to add a deeper wet look shine, a smoother silky finish and to provide protection against hard water spotting.
Paul Dalton has handled more supercars than your average A-list celebrity and received only slightly fewer column inches in the press. He is recognised around the world for his skill in preparing and protecting the paintwork of the world's most cherished motor cars.
With 76% by wax volume of pure Brazilian ivory carnauba wax, this wax has one of the highest Carnauba content of any wax on the market. In effect, it coats a car's paintwork in a smooth and glossy, yet tough and protective, water-repellent film - and even brings a shine to white and silver. A layer of 'Paul Dalton's Crystal Rock Wax' can last up to 12 months and can be "topped up" with additional layers for even more protection. When exposed to water, 'Paul Dalton's Crystal Rock Wax' swells and closes its pores. This leads to the beading and sheeting of water that is characteristic of a car that has been treated with this high content Carnauba wax. The more layers are applied, the more waterproof it is.
Caring for your car doesn't get any better.
No wonder some of the most valuable automobiles in the world are protected with Swissvax Crystal Rock, e.g. the Bugatti Royale of the National Automobile Museum in Mulhouse, France.
Before Crystal Rock wax is applied for the first time the paint should be prepared with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid in order to ensure that the paintwork surface is perfectly clean and free of old wax residues and contaminations of old wax, acid rain, tar, insects and other remains and also to ensure that the wax can perfectly bond to the paintwork surface. Perfect preparation is the key to the world famous Swissvax finish. The waxes come in a satin pouch with a numbered certificate personally signed by Paul himself.